Who is WhiteHat Security?
A leading provider of information security products, WhiteHat Sentinel is a SaaS platform that enables businesses to quickly deploy a scalable web application security program across the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Their customers represent the “who’s who” of banks and financial services, retail and e-commerce, healthcare, software and technology, state and local government, and education.
Learn more at www.whitehatsec.com
In order to build upon their success and further establish themselves as a leader in the information security space, WhiteHat aimed to add quality, net new logos to their rolodex.
With an established internal team focused on their own accounts, they needed an outside vendor to come in and support sales development efforts in specific areas and markets. This team had to be flexible and scalable, all while delivering high-quality leads. Additionally, they requested:
1) The vendor helps refine and develop pipeline within WhiteHat's Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) - book meetings for demo-ready prospects while simultaneously providing actionable intelligence for their marketing team.
2) The vendor aligns their processes and data management to WhiteHat's CRM and maintains a level of transparency while executing their outbound call cadence.
WhiteHat selected dD's Strategic Outbound service to plan and execute the above objectives, and ultimately generate pipeline revenue and net new logos.
• dD Certified Sales Development Rep (SDR) to execute prospecting efforts and self-source contacts within WhiteHat's ICP (along with a full suppression of their internal database).
• Director of Client Engagement (DCE) to plan, analyze and compile reports on the program's progress.
• Proprietary dD Sales Development Process that identifies key target accounts (matched to an ICP) and effectively adds contacts, generates pipeline and passes qualified sales-ready opportunities to the WhiteHat team.
WhiteHat kicked off a pilot program consisting of ICP development, messaging optimization, account mapping and contact addition, and lead generation / qualification. After the success of their initial roll-out, WhiteHat made the decision to add an extra headcount to support their efforts, and have been able to scale up or down depending on need.
demandDrive’s Strategic Outbound Program by the numbers:
On average, 80% of all demandDrive leads converted into opportunities for the WhiteHat sales team
Actionable results that the sales team appreciated
demandDrive captured additional account intelligence for 75% of WhiteHat’s target accounts
Additonally, WhiteHat attributed 70% of their passed leads to demandDrive sourced contacts
Pipeline value of demandDrive generated leads was valued at roughly $2 Million
Predictable Revenue. Sustainable Growth.
WhiteHat remained a demandDrive customer for over four years since their initial extension and notes their trust in demandDrive's ability as a "plug and play" sales development partner. Depending on need the team was able to shift their total number of reps as well as their focus - whether it be territory, market segment or vertical.