demandDrive’s Customer Success Program is designed to help you drive revenue via your current customer base through proactive management and renewals practices
- Surveying of customers after a non-renewal or cancellation of their subscription
- Collection of valuable data for your sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Opportunity to renew customers on the spot
- Uncovering new Main Points of Contact (MPOCs) within renewal-ready accounts
- Addressing higher priority issues by connecting customers to internal managers
- Directing customers to the appropriate resources as needed
- Renewals of target accounts, specific customer segments, high-priority accounts, etc… from 6-months to 30 days out
- Actively up-sell and cross-sell customers during the renewal process
- Educating customers on new product updates, pricing models, and package updates
demandDrive assists and augments customer success and renewal efforts to improve your overall:
- Net Promoter Score
- Net Retention & Net Resolution Rates
- Logo Retention Rates
All while lowering your overhead cost of hiring and training in-house & lowering the workload of your Customers Success Managers, Account Managers or Renewal representatives.
Don’t have a customer success team in place?
We’re here to help! We can build out a team and process for you to get your customer success program up and running.
- Alleviate your sales reps time by letting customer success field calls. Let your sales reps focus on selling and growing your customer base.
- Use the customer success team to accurately route customers to the right department when they reach out – or better yet let them handle it!
- Execute proactive customer management with satisfaction surveys and renewals management.
- Give your brand a boost by improving your Net Promoter score through surveys – both proactively and post-mortem.
Have a team already? No problem!
Bring an SDR mentality to the renewals side of your business and get in front of your customers before they come to you.
- Create a custom cadence to make sure you’re contacting customers with expiring contracts before they make any decisions.
- Cross-sell and up-sell customers during the survey process to drive revenue for the sales team.
- Run satisfaction surveys to get in front of potential problems and route calls to the right department if needed.
- Improve retention and resolution rates among your customer base.