Predictable Revenue. Sustainable Growth. Proven Processes
- Upcoming Events -
- Past Events -
Webinar : Top 5 Sales Development Trends in 2018
August 9th, 2018 @ 2pm EST
Sales Development is an ever changing field. What worked a few years ago could now be considered archaic, and what works now might soon be thought of as a thing of the past. Keeping up with these trends is especially necessary with a function as important as sales development.
In this webinar, our President and Co-Founder, Lindsay Frey, will:
- Review the top 5 trends we've seen in sales development for 2018
- Discuss the trends' impact on the industry and how you can benefit from/improve your own processes
- Theorize about the future of these trends and what we can expect to see down the line
How to Pilot Account-Based Funnel Management at Your Company
Account-based marketing (ABM) + account-based sales development (ABSD) = account-based funnel management (ABFM).
Join Lindsay Frey, President, demandDrive, and Lora Kratchounova, Principal, Scratch Marketing + Media, for this discussion of what sales and marketing organizations must do to join forces and launch a true account-based approach that will maximize penetration of the accounts that matter most to their business.
In this webinar, we will:
- Walk you through the best practices in creating an ABFM pilot and what pre-conceived notions you should throw out;
- Showcase the importance of sales and marketing alignment in the new ABFM world;
- Share key findings from our industry report and survey of over 100 marketing and sales professionals.
Account-Based Marketing - Outbound Blueprint
Account Based Outbound is the definitive account-based sales development model. Enterprise vendors need to gain traction inside key accounts and forge relationships with influencers & decision makers.
In this on-demand webinar, demandDrive will:
• Provide a blueprint for a successful Account Based Outbound lead gen strategy.
• Include methodology from Strategy to MQL to SQL.
• Most sales teams will try to merge traditional Account Based Marketing tactics with classic cold calling strategies. And that simply does not work – we’ll show you why.
How to Build Market Reputation and Drive Sales
We’ve heard it time and again – buyers are now in the driver’s seat of the sales process. They have the power to choose when to engage with vendors – typically 50-60% into the sales funnel. We also know that B2B buyers start their journey online – using search, video, social channels and forums to educate themselves on how to change and adapt to a dynamic marketplace. So in order to engage this empowered buyer, B2B tech companies need a new approach to marketing and sales – the Digital Authority approach.
In this webinar, Lora Kratchounova (principal, Scratch Marketing + Media), an integrated B2B technology marketing firm, and Lindsay Frey (co-founder, dD), will introduce the new Digital Authority framework and will walk webinar attendees through:
• The new buyers’ funnel – Digital Authority and Sales Realms explained
• The roadmap for measuring and improving Digital Authority and Sales
• Practical examples of Digital Authority gap analysis
• Actionable ways to integrating Digital Authority and Sales for maximum growth impact – today and tomorrow
5 Sales Funnel Metrics you Aren't Tracking Today...But Need to Be!
Tech B2B sales and marketing teams measure various KPIs that affect their lead generation strategy and influence production. Are you tracking and optimizing all of the important sales funnel metrics that help drive revenue?
In this on-demand webinar, demandDrive will:
•Identify 5 critical sales funnel metrics that are often overlooked but play a large role in both lead generation and overall sales success.
•Discuss why these metrics are important yet undervalued.
•Show you how to track and capitalize on these sales funnel metrics in order to improve lead generation results and sales development success.
5 Reasons Closing Reps Stink at Sales Development
Sales reps who close business have no business cold calling
Sales development is a fundamental piece of developing a successful B2B sales strategy. Outbound prospecting, cold calling, MQL follow-ups, etc are each well-documented versions of sales development, yet they are also often mishandled. In fact, one of the most frequently bungled components of sales development is the resource allocation. Many tech companies, especially growth stage organizations, will have closing sales reps (Enterprise Reps, Outside Reps, AEs, etc) be responsible for their own sales development results. This webinar will discuss:
• Why closing reps stink at sales development
• Why that structure is holding your sales numbers down
• How to generate more Sales Qualified Leads (and more revenue!)
4 Onboarding Tactics of Highly Successful SDR Team
Building, growing, & managing a team of sales development Reps (SDRs) is a tough task. One of the best ways to ensure immediate (and long-term) success is to optimize your onboarding process.
In this 30-minute webinar, Daniel Paul (Managing Director, demandDrive) will discuss four onboarding tactics used by the most successful SDR teams in the tech industry that will help:
• Minimize ramp time by 60%
• Improve Sales Qualified Lead results
• Increase SDR retention