Predictable Revenue. Sustainable Growth. Proven Success
2017 Year In Review
- We’re growing up and out! Our employees got promoted at a high rate and we increased our total employee count by 16%. Because of that, we decided to expand our footprint in the US and open up an official Miami office!
- We ran a campaign with our friends at Scratch Marketing + Media to promote our joint Account-Based Funnel Management (ABFM) program. The survey results, report and webinar are a great resource for anyone looking to implement an Account-Based approach to their sales team in 2018!
- Our Data & Demand Generation Programs are expanding! In addition to our pre-qualified leads program, we’ve added our Cleanse & Append and Intent Data programs!
If you’re an SDR, you know that no two days are the same. Due to the unpredictability and ever-changing nature of the role, it’s paramount that you use your time as wisely as possible.
Read on for some Facts and Tips on Time Management, including…
- How to prioritize your day and get things done
- When the best time to make dials is (hint: there isn’t one answer)
- What tools and resources to use to keep you on track
Outsource or Hire?
Struggling with the decision to either build out a team internally or outsource the sales development function? We’ve got you covered.
See how outsourcing can:
- Lower your TCO and save you money in the long run
- Mitigate the risks associated with hiring employees internally
- Provide a quick boost to your sales and ramp up processes in weeks, not months
2016 Year in Review
- We turned 5! April 1st, 2011 was demandDrive’s date of incorporation, and we celebrate our five-year anniversary in style! Here’s to many more birthdays to come!
- We collaborated with LeadIQ to host a “Rate my Pitch” webinar, AND we partnered with Yesware to host a webinar on best practices in building out an SDR function. Keep an eye out for more great webinars in 2017!
- We fleshed out a new service: dD Data! Read more about our pre-qualified lead program in our MQL Follow-Up Whitepaper!
The 3 “R’s” of Decision Making
Learn how to utilize online research tools to Account Map through an organization and uncover compelling events!
Use that information to get referrals from key stakeholders within the organization and get a meeting with a decision maker!
Use the information you’ve gathered to foster a relationship with key decision makers to either book a meeting or nurture them along for the future!
2015 On Spotlight
- We hosted a Holiday Soirée in December for members of the Boston Tech Community – rumor has it we’ll be hosting one in the summer of 2016!
- Our partnership with OpenView Labs kicked off with them publishing a piece of original demandDrive content – look for more to come in the new year!
- Our office jumped 30% in employee count and we kicked off 30+ new projects!
SDRs specialize in doing all of the Outbound leg work and uncovering the leads that your sales team should be working to close. It is a unique process that takes a particular set of skills, which is why you shouldn’t just push the job off on to anyone, let alone your highly paid sales reps.