Sales Development Rep (SDR)
demandDrive is actively seeking qualified candidates to jump-start their career in sales development and marketing within the technology space. We currently have openings in both our Boston office and Miami office!
The SDR’s primary responsibility is to uncover new selling opportunities on behalf of a client in the tech industry through tele-prospecting and email outreach. In addition, demandDrive SDR’s are expected to interface with our clients’ management teams to perform a variety of functions based on their organizational needs—this may include market research, contact sourcing, database management, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive within a competitive, goal-driven company
- Self-starter with the ability to positively contribute to a congenial, start-up environment
- Generate leads and build sales pipeline through strategic account mapping, cold calling, and emailing
- Qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment
- Coordinate with clients to improve sales strategies and qualify sales leads
- Track all activities through our CRM (Salesforce.com) and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights